BUSTED: New Details Show Democrats LIED About Dossier Timeline

New details contained in congressional transcripts and emails prove Democrats misled Congress about the salacious, unverified “dossier” used by the FBI to obtain a warrant on President Donald Trump’s 2016 election campaign members and spearhead the Russia probe.

Democrats maintain senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr handed over the infamous anti-Trump dossier to the FBI the after the 2016 presidential election.

However, Ohr and his wife, Nelly, told House investigators that the dossier was handed to the bureau during the summer of 2016, according to congressional transcripts of Ohr’s interviews conducted last year by House Oversight and Judiciary Committees when Congress was under Republican control.

The transcripts, which were viewed by Fox News, show the former British spy who authored the dossier, Christopher Steel, Glenn Simpson, co-founder of the firm Fusion GPS used by the Clinton campaign and the Democrat National Committee to order the dossier, and Nellie and Bruce Ohr held a clandestine meeting at Washington, DC’s Mayflower Hotel on July 30, 2016.

Nellie Ohr, according to the transcript, told House investigators last year that the meeting was held because Steele wanted to inform the FBI of the dossier at that time.

“My understanding was that Christ Steele was hoping that Bruce [Ohr] could put in a word with the FBI to follow-up in some way,” Nellie Ohr testified to a Republican line of questioning regarding the purpose of the meeting.

Following the meeting, Bruce Ohr immediately conveyed his knowledge of the dossier to then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI lawyer Lisa Page.

When House investigators asked Nellie Ohr to detail the discussion of the meeting and she admitted, “Steele’s suspicion that Russian Government figures were supporting the candidacy of Donald Trump.”

Nellie Ohr also told House investigators in response to a committee’s Democrat line of questioning that sections of the dossier were shared during the meeting.

“Okay. And you hadn’t seen it or its portions during the time that you were employed, correct?” a Democrat congressman asked Ohr.

“At the breakfast, I – if I recall correctly, they may have shown pieces…” of the document, or replied.

Yet, in January 2017, Ohr told BuzzFeed that she never saw the entire body of the dossier.

The transcripts are currently undergoing examination by the FBI and DOJ and have not been publicly disclosed.

Emails and texts obtained by Fox News show that Steele also sought a meeting with Bruce Ohr as early as July 1, 2016.

“I am seeing [redacted] in London next week to discuss ongoing business but there is something separate I wanted to discuss with you informally and separately. It concerns our favourite business tycoon!” Steel wrote in an email to Ohr.

Nellie Ohr has been under investigation since she began conducting opposition research on Trump during the 2016 presidential election for the firm Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned the dossier.

Bruce Ohr, her husband, is a senior official at the Justice Department who became a liaison between Steele and the FBI, after Steele was fired over his contacts with the media on the eve of the 2016 election.

The dossier, which was used to secure a surveillance warrant for Trump campaign aide Carter Page, is comprised of a batch of short memos produced between June and December 2016 by Steele and handed to former FBI Director James Comey.

After Comey was fired by Trump, he gave the opposition research to a friend to release to the media in his hope that that would trigger the appointment of a special counsel to look into the Russia claims.

The left-leaning website BuzzFeed published the collection of reports online on Jan. 10, just 10 days before Trump’s inauguration.

One of the reports even alleged Trump engaged in “perverted sexual acts” that were “arranged/monitored” by the Russian intelligence, including hiring prostitutes to urinate on the bed that former President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama had slept on at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton, out of supposed hatred for them. The report claimed a video existed of the alleged incident, but no proof has surfaced to date.

Trump has repeatedly dismissed the claims as “fake news” and insists the Russia probe is a political “witch hunt”

Big Daddy Unlimited Big Daddy Unlimited
Show More

Leave a Reply

avatar
  
smilegrinwinkmrgreenneutraltwistedarrowshockunamusedcooleviloopsrazzrollcryeeklolmadsadexclamationquestionideahmmbegwhewchucklesillyenvyshutmouth
Photo and Image Files
 
 
 
Audio and Video Files
 
 
 
Other File Types
 
 
 
  Subscribe  
Notify of

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close